I am a little more than halfway through my second day of the #DanielFast. I wanted to embark on this journey to grow closer to God through the practice discipline and fortitude. But this is the hardest easiest thing I think I have done in a while. Working out with Action Sport & Fitness is hand-downs the hardest hard thing I have accomplished (mental and physical exertion)
The a creative mind without any checks and balances is a dangerously beautiful thing. What does it mean to rationalize yourself out of every decision that you make?
I have two observations for the day:
1. I need to drink more water. I had not thought about that until I began typing it.
1. The desires of your heart are different than the wants of your eyes and nose.
2. All of my desires and needs are met by God through Creation.
Questions for today.
1. What does it mean to rationalize yourself out of every decision that you make?
2. How do you know when you are hearing from God and not your voice that is claiming to be God?